Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Pictures!!

HI! Since my last post was clearly a downer here are some fun photos of all the things weve been upto and where were staying! I am having a really good time here, but i miss being home already!




We got our hair colored by really sweet transvestites, however, we aren't the biggest fans and will be getting our colors put back to normal IMMEDIATELY!!

We ate Spanish food at this famous restaurant called Alba and ate baby suckling pig.

This little piggy went in our bellies! Ain't he cute oink oink!!!


We ate camarillo...aka Cricket rice bugs...and we didnt stop at just one. They were actually pretty tasty considering they still had legs and antennas!

The beautiful house where we are staying...not at all like the pictures from my last post!!
Thank God for that!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie, The Happy Pictures didn't get down loaded. Please enjoy yourself and get a pedi for me... I want to see the proof that you ate bugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!Baby The pictures were beautiful.My father your great-grand father has been in the philippines and says it's very pretty.He has cousins that are Philppinos that are my second cousins, I remember eating pig that was cook under-ground; it was very good.My father was there for 2 years. I'm still praying for all of you. Take good care and say hi to nicki and her family, tell them thank for taking good care of you. Miss you sweetie pie can't wait to see you soon! Love in Jesus, grand-mom Sarah and grandpop Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey My Daddy was in the Philipines too...He liked the people. Now, these are some HAPPY PICTURES, except the pig doesn't look Happy. I can't believe my eyes you guys really ate bugs. Im assuming that the girl in the blue top is Nikki sister. She looks just like her. I really love your highlights...and by the way that is my favorite picture. You two look so beautiful...I miss you terribly and feel so much better now that I see your beautiful faces and you do look like your having a great time. Put more pictures.....PS I wish I had a house like that...It's beautiful....Please thank everyone for being so nice to you for us (Dad and I) and give Nikki a kiss and hug. Oh and tell her Johnny said he was going crazy because he misses her and nothing to do. It was sweet, we only talked that one time but you could tell before he answered that he missed her because I called on your cell and he picked up on the first ring....ahhhhhh. Well keep up the Happy Pictures and enjoy yourselves. counting the Days til you guys come home. NINE....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would've had this blog when you were actually IN the Phillipines!! But I'm glad I at least have it now. :)

    ReplyDelete