Thursday, July 9, 2009

Packing

Hi and welcome to my blog! I wont really know how often I can post things until I get to the Philippines, but expect many pictures!

Right now I am feeling very anxious, nervous, excited, and worried!

Also I am really excited to be posting so that my whole family can see what were upto! Especially my Grandma's! You both love pictures and details. i love you both!!!! xoXOXOXOXOX

I miss you all already! (Dad, Mom, Sonia...GRANDMA's and GRANDPA's...aunts and uncles and cousins!!! oh and friends!)

you can email me anything at appleofyouray@gmail.com

Love,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. You think your nervous,,,try being the parent of a world traveler. Dad and I love you and are proud that you so brave to be taking an awesome vacation "or Holiday for our English speaking friends." Please be careful and don't talk to strangers, wear clean underwear everyday, mind your manners, don't forget to say your prayers...etc. WE LOVE YOU BABY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Baby, This will be my second time I have try to send you this e-mail, I'm praying it will go this time. We got your e-mail I was so happy to hear you were o.k.I'm praying for you and nicky family. Please be very careful, you know this is going to be a life time experious for you. love you so much sweetheart. Have fun but also be careful. Love in Jesus Grandma Sarah and Grandpop Bob

    ReplyDelete